Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Oct 28, 2009 04:28PM

Oct 28, 2009 04:38PM
Oct 28, 2009 10:25PM
Oct 28, 2009 10:33PM
Hoe
Oct 28, 2009 10:53PM
G
Oct 28, 2009 11:15PM

Re: Why have they not seized LC

posted on Oct 29, 2009 10:14PM

Ray - From what I have been told, KRY dismissed him from the board because his involvement in the coup made things tough for KRY and they wanted to "cleanse" the company.

I am, however, floored by your statement that ther has not been any bad press against KRY.

Prior to the permit denial there was article after article saying KRY would be denied the permit. We dismissed them and then the permit was denied.

Since then we have seen article after article blasting KRY as a transnational company only interested in the stock price.

Chaves has said they will be taking back LC. Sanz has said this but denied the comments that it would be given to Russoro.

Herrera has been quoted multiple times bashing KRY and blaming us for the local problems. He has blasted us for our "quest for profits" and blamed us for the conditions. He has stated that LC WAS in our control but no more. This is the president of CVG.

Please tell me you were kidding when you implied there has been no bad press about KRY. Did I miss a tongue in cheek comment?

New Message
Please login to post a reply