Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Oct 28, 2009 04:28PM

Oct 28, 2009 04:38PM
Oct 28, 2009 10:25PM
Oct 28, 2009 10:33PM
Hoe
Oct 28, 2009 10:53PM
G
Oct 28, 2009 11:15PM

If a deal is in the works and he has told big shareholders then they will stay in. Not too many large funds have exited right now. Retail shareholders don't have access to this so they may sell on panic.

While it is technically illegal, companies often make calls to large funds taht hold shares to reassure them without crossing the bounds of disclosure. KRY has told retail shareholders nothing and all we know is cash will run out sometime this quarter.

When a company cares about retail shareholders they issue PR's such as:

"The company knows no reason for the recent share drop and is concerned. Everything we have previously stated remains true" This when a stock drops heavy on no news.

KRY has dropped from $6 to $1.6 little explanation from KRY only disputes of the rumors in the press that the permit would be denied. Shortly after we were denied the permit and dropped down to .10. Look at the PR's since and judge if sufficient info has been released. Since the June quarterly filing we have received nothing even though we know our cash is dwindling.

All I ask is that we stand up and demand to know how our money is being used. Why are we content to being sheep?

I think I have had enough for today and I'm going to bed.

New Message
Please login to post a reply