Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Oct 28, 2009 04:28PM

Oct 28, 2009 04:38PM
Oct 28, 2009 10:25PM
Oct 28, 2009 10:33PM
Hoe
Oct 28, 2009 10:53PM
G
Oct 28, 2009 11:15PM

That is very much more in line with what I was trying to say to RayZZ. You have a good memory.

This whole deal was raised years ago, long before Roy Carson was an issue and I dismissed it. But I was a trader of KRY then and didn't really care. Now I am a heavy in investor and I have to look at things more closely.

Chavez's actions seem illogical if KRY is in good standing. I just want to know why. In the end all that matters is the dillema he faces in tearing up the MOC vs settling wih us.

I actually think that was the gist of my original post that got Ray all hot and bothered. The reference to Paris was only a small portion and only offered as a possible reason why Chavez has not let us have a permit. If not this than what? In any case the result is the same.

This time I am really going to bed. I will await my blasting from Ray in the morning.

New Message
Please login to post a reply