Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Re: Who is actually representing the KRY shareholders

Mayo you are asking for a lot. Like I said all the information is probably available through the court documents but asking someone to do all that work is excessive. A lot will depend on what is actually collected and how Silverstein views the mining data, loss of interest collected, extra interest paid to noteholders, legal fees owed by VZ, release of claim for tax loss, etc.

I have supported the position shareholders are owed over $2.00 a share if we get what is owed. This is predicated on Silverstein bringing in an examiner and allowing for a shareholder lawyer paid for by Kry like they do for everyone else. Silverstein has authority to adjust what Fung and Tenor did to a certain extent.

I doubt Tenor will be offering anything reasonable out of the gate. They will low ball us and hope as many shareholders as possible bite. Our strength remains in our numbers. 

What we end up with will depend on many factors so my approach at this point in time is to continue to support Adelso and the committee in their efforts to maximize our return. June 11th isn't far away.

JJ

New Message
Please login to post a reply