Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored

Mr. Bernard Tourillon,  

Having read your prompt reply to lebowski I would like to add a few things. It's amazing how fast HPQ management is to lay blame on current share holders. Taking ownership for faults is a big thing for investor confidence. I would like to revert back to:

January 2017 presser 

"The R&D lab testing is still ongoing and the project is on schedule for end of February 2017 completion. By the end of the Process Characterization phase, PyroGenesis expects to have conducted 50 laboratory scale experiments. The data collected during the Process Characterization phase is being used for the Pilot Scale design, which is also currently underway."

This was followed up by a agoracom interview with George, claiming 5N was "a turn of the knob" and all testing was on schedule for end of February 2017.

Than: 

April 25/17

The previously announced bench scale testing for 5N purity will commence shortly. HPQ has carefully prepared batches of 99.5% SiO2 derived from its Roncevaux quartz property, selected and sorted using XRF scanning, manually crushed and has now been delivered to PYR. Once completed, a report on the purity testing, as mentioned in January (press release January 29,2017) will be finalized.

Having finally secured samples to begin testing which was on schedule to be completed end of feb 2017 just before a 2M dollar op was closed makes no sense to me at least. 

I'm not sure how you could make a statement as such that high purity testing was on schedule to be completed end of feb while you had absolutely no access to the feed material. 

Could you better help us understand where these comments came from and what the root motive was behind the timing.

New Message
Please login to post a reply