Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

The biggest problem PTSC has is not knowing what/or how to raise additional capital. We must remember that up until 2006 PTSC never showed a profit, but because of past toxic funding it hard for a company to know how to raise different capital. You give me 20mil+ and I guarantee you I would find away to increase shareholders valuation within 3-months.

I agree it is like PTSC has won the lottery (i know you did not say lottery but lets face - it is what it is - i even think JT thinks that, maybe even said that once)!!! but i disagree with your 3 MO thing ... think about it - after you win the lotto what is the first thing that happens? -- you start getting calls from EVERYONE (family or otherwise) trying to get a price of the loot!!!!!! i think that is what is now happening to PTSC.  people who need money to develop ideas - people who need money to grow - people who need money to do anything are all coming out of the woodwork AND all of them can show a profit!!!!!!!  It is all BS of course (just #s on paper).  Nevertheless, it would be tremendously FOOLISH to just JUMP at something in the first 3 Mo of being appointed controller of a CASHED lotto ticket (AND commander of an undervalued stock may I add) only to find out that he/we should have waited instead of rushing into things. i for one think JT is doing the right thing here in letting patients be a virtue.  i will note that there will come a time (hopefully we wont see it) where patients is no longer a virtue .... but now, 3 or 4 months in is NOT that time.
Oct 25, 2007 06:52AM
Oct 25, 2007 07:12AM

Oct 25, 2007 07:14AM
Oct 25, 2007 09:06AM
Oct 25, 2007 11:47AM
Oct 25, 2007 12:40PM
Oct 25, 2007 01:19PM

Oct 25, 2007 03:06PM
Oct 25, 2007 03:42PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply