Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Oct 25, 2007 06:52AM
Oct 25, 2007 07:12AM

Oct 25, 2007 07:14AM

Wolfpack, I share your aprehension. I too have been invested in EDIG and gone through all the non-disclosure stuff. I'm still waiting in that stock. And I'm waiting with PTSC. All that said, I have to say that I am still encouraged about our prospects here. I know I don't know every thing that is going on. I did hear two pieces of information after the meeting that have me on the fence about buying more. Before the meeting I felt that -I am in it deep enough-. Now I don't know if I will buy here, try to wait for some downside opportunity in the 30 cents range, or buy any more at all. You say you are glad that you didn't go to the meeting. As I said before, I wish you had come one more time. And for those that didn't make it, the SHM talks and rituals by the board are only the surface reason to attend. It's what happens below the surface that I find usefull as well. JT is networking and looking. One of the things I heard about was a meeting with a up and coming private/soon to come public company. I found that info exciting and interesting. It didn't pan out. But from that conversation I was able to better understand the vission, scope and direction of where PTSC/JT is trying to go. And that they pursued a lead given by a shareholder( so they are open and receptive). Years ago I invested in Chrysler when it was doomed(cumulative prefered), not for the company or cars, but because of the man (L.I.). JT gives me a similar confidence with his forward looking vision and past accomplishments. I look to DP for the talent of running the company and mentoring JT. IMO DP is a pro, graciouly rescuing JT during the questions and answers time. No guarantees for the litigation outcome, but I'm going to wait it out. I shared an observation with D before leaving, from my perspective the room was full of winners. They may not be winners all the time, but I observed many as are risk takers who have been successful much of the time. I felt good about who I was associating with on October 23rd, 2007. I wondered what is the net worth of all these people at this meeting and why are they here? My thought for both, billions of dollars.

Oct 25, 2007 09:06AM
Oct 25, 2007 11:47AM
Oct 25, 2007 12:40PM
Oct 25, 2007 01:19PM

Oct 25, 2007 03:06PM
Oct 25, 2007 03:42PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply