HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: They are trying to drive it down HARD before close....$2.50 now.EOM

I don't know about trying to drive it down hard. There were many, many speculators, who really know very little about NOT churning this stock up in the last 45 minutes of trading, which was fun to watch on my blackberry while at lunch!!

And, you knew that toward the end, many needed to get out, not knowing what the heck might happen when the news is finally released. We've gone up a heck of a lot, so that news release needs to be extra good, or we'll lose some ground. I think we need to look at the NR with the perspective of what the stock has done based on rumors thereof. From about .70 to 2.50 - that's some good news! However, if it's good enough, this one can run quite a lot more, as many here have experienced. But remember, it's far from a sure thing. I'm sure a lot of money was made today by traders, most of whom surely tried to sell their positions late.

Will posters here 'fess-up and say if they sold any today? Likely not a dumb move to sell some of one's position at around $2.50. In retrospect, after the anticipated NR, it could be a mistake, or it could be smart. But we should know next week. I haven't sold any, but then again, I'm sure I don't have nearly as many shares as a lot of you. And I hope the NR makes me very, very jealous of all you big shareholders!

Aug 01, 2009 11:26AM
Aug 01, 2009 12:19PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply