HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I agree I am a super pumper but I believe everything I wright. I have a large portion of my retirement in Noront... I know crazy but I have done a fair amount of my own DD and talked with people that know much more than I and one thing is true we are in a very resource rich area and once we have the resources for a mine we can start to bring in the dancing girls.

I guess the point I was wanting to make is in the last year I saw I think we all came to realize nothing is safe, Investmen Banks Evaporate, Financial Institutions Dissolve, Car Companies become State Entities, Realestate Holding lose 30-50% of their values, Insurance Companies Roll Snake Eyes in the Derivatives Game, and Hedge Funds turn into Ponze scemes, US Dollar scares the crap out of me etc... I think companies like Citi, Bank of America and GE are far more speculative than Noront because an investor can not watch the pieces and either agree or disagree with what management is doing... No idea if and when they will become government owned.

Yet I have never doubted that the ring of fire would eventually return to grace. I guess my point is that I would much rather own and follow three stocks extrememly carefully, even highly speculative stocks like Noront. Then to be investing in companies across the globe that I only know what they make or do, and in some cases have no idea what risks they are taking. I don't think there will be any money to be made in a broad basket of stocks for a decade for obvious reasons...

I won't consider selling any shares until we are at $10.00 (even the shares I purchased yesterday) - at that point decision time will come for me and I know at $36.75 I am out... I have my sell already in and my Island already picked out!

P.S. Old Joe I am a guy... and Relax your money is in a great spot in Noront!

Aug 01, 2009 12:19PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply