Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Re: :UPDATED Opel refuses to do prior update on rule etc

I'm currious, zincfinger, why do you keep refering to the problems around the last name change affecting only the holders of OPELF? I remember watching closely the name on the OPL.V shares I was holding during that time and they were still listed as Opel Solar until the name change was completed.

My understanding was that problem affected all shareholders of Opel. If my memory serves me correctly and that was the case, then I hope, by selling out your position, your efforts to save yourself some percieved anguish in the future weren't misguided.

Just curious if the problem was indeed limited to only OPELF. I didn't buy or sell during that time so I'd like to hear some anecdotal evidence from other posters whether they had trouble as well and if they owned OPL.v or OPELF.

Green

New Message
Please login to post a reply