...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

I'm convinced RVX is trying to gasslight me with this morning's announcement.  

I've been extremely puzzled as to why there has been virtually zero attempt to generate publicity for the enormous upside findings we have all become familiar with (see slide 13 from most recent CC for the summary).  And finally, today, they give a little glimpse of potential possitive moves forward.  EXCEPT they couple it with the announcement of a board change. Which, predicatably, comes with a little nervous tension from the market.  

Why, oh why, would they not just tell everyone in a PR about the outstanding upsides of this drug? Not in a conference call, but in an actual attempt to court OUTSIDE interest?  Why do they have to pair it with this info that is likely to frighten rabbits?  

I get that they have to let everyone know about the board change, yes.  In reality, it's probably nothing to worry about (I assume...) But seriously? The first attempt to give a scrap of possitive info to the market in what seems like a lifetime, and it's under the headline of a board change???

Good grief.

HOWEVER, with the possibility of a breakthrough status (hope that's a hint, DM!) what happens then? Drug can be prescribed while further testing takes place?  Income can be generated, presumably?

Dec 11, 2019 03:28PM
Dec 11, 2019 03:42PM
Dec 11, 2019 03:59PM
Dec 11, 2019 04:19PM
Dec 11, 2019 04:44PM
Dec 11, 2019 09:18PM
Dec 11, 2019 09:42PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply