...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

In my experience with real examples of step downs, quick departures, all three of the most recent ones I have seen (*and* where I was able to verify the *real* reason from unbiased trusted sources, either through intel, or eventual public / informal disclosure), the reasons were (examples):

* BoD director departure -- bull boards go crazy speculating for months on the reason, but real reason was confidential health taking a toll on this high profile individual

* CEO resigns ---again, everyone goes crazy with speculation and theories.  But the real reason, he no longer thought he was right for the job, and had additional family issues (unspecified). This one pretty much nobody in the public knows, but suppose it may come out at next year's AGM

* BoD director departure -- another director example,  turns out it was career related departure. But again, listen to the bullboards and the conspiracies still rage.

The additional statements from RVX management tied to today's NR are almost certainly there to calm the rumours and speculations that normally follow this type of announcement.

My take:  there's almost never a good time for surprise changes, and this is a case in point.  Just as much likely to be non-RVX business related or only partly, than entirely.  And even if it was, why assume the worst. Could be a good thing

Volitile times folks -- keep your wits about you.  Lots of manipulation going on.

Dec 11, 2019 03:28PM
Dec 11, 2019 03:42PM
Dec 11, 2019 03:59PM
Dec 11, 2019 04:19PM
Dec 11, 2019 04:44PM
Dec 11, 2019 09:18PM
Dec 11, 2019 09:42PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply