...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Re: RESVERLOGIX ANNOUNCES VOTING RESULTS FROM THE 2022 MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS

Genuine curiosity here: when you say "just bs thrown out by the same group over and over..."

What has been the recent theme on this board is that we seem to have a drug that:

1. improves cardio outcomes for very sick patients

2. could be a surprise tool to combating viral deaths for a variety of reasons (can't imagine how valuable this drug would be if it combats cytokine storm and stops the elderly die-off from the flu each year).

3. might (I kid you not) be effective as a treatment for cocaine addiction.

There are many, many other potential benefits from apabetalone. Honestly, sometimes when something new comes about (cocaine addiction treatment???) I have trouble believing this stuff is real.

The other half of this board, of course, has been the stunning reflection that our share price is hovering around 20 US pennies.

Do you not think the disconnect between these two facts (potential miracle drug and worthless share price) has something to do with the business operations in the company? Do you have another explanation for the state of things that would demonstrate the boards tenor is "bs?"

Nobody likes opening the stream of messages on this board and reading one negative thing after another about the business flailings, next to occasional jolts of unbelievable scientific discoveries.  It's an absolute travesty.  It might be repetetive, but so is the general silence from the company.  I might agree with you that it would be better if things went silent on the board, but that's asking a lot. People are heavily invested in this wonder technology, and it is beyond infuriating that it's being handicapped by headscratching financial decisions.  The company is radio silent except when obligated to update.  We have become numb to the release of new scientific discoveries, because their is no real plan for how to deliver those discoveries to patients that need them, or the market.  AND, we have to scrape through boards like this to find the latest "small raises" for pennies per share, full warrants generally attached, to pay overdue bills and bloated salaries.

If you want silence, because complaining doesn't help, I can agree with you.  But nothing about the above is "bs".  Could you do a better job of infuritating investors if you tried?

New Message
Please login to post a reply