Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free
Message: Re: 10-Q Issued: Loans by Brett, Directors, Briscoe

When I first bought the stock I was still in the Army and had a buddy that was pretty good at picking stocks. Honestly, I rode his coat tails because I trusted him. He made far more good decisions than bad decisions. So when I first started he would just say "I think this, or that, stock will do good" and I would buy a little when I understood the story behind it and I have done ok on his advice. It wasnt until a couple of years after I started buying stock that I began to understand the importance of knowing a company more in depth vs someones advice. I learned the hard way that not everyone that sells stock in a company is actually honest and, in fact, especially in penny stocks, a large percentage may be motivated by nothing more than greed. If I would have understood the importance of DD when I first began, there is a good chance I wouldnt have bought this stock. Mostly because I didnt, and still dont fully, understand the dynamics of mining but I sunk money into it because of a buddy. I think all in all, in the end, it will pay off and be a good investment. Although it does have the potential to be the best investment Ive made, or the worst

New Message
Please login to post a reply