Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Both the 30 day review period and the 120 day back in decision period are tied to the delivery of a feasibility notice. The feasibility notice consists of the PFS and the costs to generate it. I don't recall if CUU management has confirmed if the documents delivered to Teck on February 4 constitute a feasibility notice or not. In my opinion it is notice although CUU appears reluctant to hold Teck to specific dates. I expect that Elmer will be bombarded with shareholder calls on or shortly after March 6 for an update. Teck needs to do , at the least, one of two things at that time. Either confirm acceptance of the PBFS or announce their intention to exercise the back-in right. In either case the indirect interest (Liard share) is deemed tranferred.

New Message
Please login to post a reply