Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
My guess is... I don't expect any news on March 6th. It will be silence as always. No news should give the assumption that feasibility is accepted as bankable and we are in 90 day clock. The time we'll hear anything is April 5th (gained one day in March) which is 60 days from delivery of BFS which is when JV and election of percent backin should be disclosed per Agreement. IF still no news, I would assume there will be no JV and Teck will buy 100% of CUU and will give an official announcement before June 4th, 2013. I believe if Teck has no interest in CUU, we would have been advised by now. My concern is, we have for the past year heard terms like "in discussion", "in blackout" and "in quiet time/period". We have yet to hear that we are in "negotiations".
New Message
Please login to post a reply