Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Anyone find out what Elmer meant when he said this to GL: "Teck is further ahead of the curve than he thought". Personally, it leads me to conclude that Teck has already had discussions between their in-house engineers, consultants, financial and operation gurus, and management about the pros and cons of acquiring Schaft Creek, how much additional resources and years of drilling they would add to their portfolio, how much profits and what that would do to their share price, dividends to shareholders, etc. I think Teck already has a number in mind what SC is worth. They are now probably fine-tuning the first price to offer CUU, what our counter offer would be and final price to settle on. They are probably waiting for a go ahead from Dr, Keevil and Don Lindsay. Now, I may be dreaming and in fantasy land but, it is also possible, they are thinking of how much it would cost to purchase ALL of CUU, not just SC, and having internal discussions on timelines for construction and how soon different phases could start producing. Can always hope and dream big! http://agoracom.com/ir/CopperFoxMetals/forums/discussion/topics/563021-604-pages/messages/1771848#message
New Message
Please login to post a reply