Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

"I find it interesting that Teck continues...... "

That's how TECK deals with all their potential greenfield projects, they never talk about them. When I asked about Schaft Creek at their booth all I got was just empty stares and shaking heads. They won't even talk about how they actually value juniors, especilly those that may have a strategic value to them.

I found this quote from the presentation by the BC geo-science team (Bruce Madu, Dave Grieve, Jim Britton, Bruce Northcote, Jeff Kyba, and Paul Jago) informative:

"A number of metal mining projects are in environmentl assessment process. Large mines are proposd at the New Prosperity, Harper Creek, and Schaft Creek projects, while the Galore Project redesign and anticipated KSM project underpin the tremendous potential of the province's northwest region."

If anyone has questions about the BC's plans and project status sent an e-mail to Bruce Madu: [email protected]

New Message
Please login to post a reply