Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Re: POET Technologies Extends Warrants from 2018 Public Offering

I'm among the multitudes of global citizens emotionally numbed by COVID-19, but there still is a flame of hope burning within me; like a birthday candle with a growing, glowing, calming flame in my being. Certain aspects of the world order will probably change once we navigate through these tough times. Social distancing will create new human habits. The consequences of those new habits will create even more hyperbolic demands for data transmission from likely what will be a huge pop up in online use post COVID-19 as society discover newer ways to interact and collaborate. Poet is basically giving us a hint that they be there at the forefront of this evolution.

Now, if the viral crisis runs deeper and longer than expected, it might be permitted for Poet to extend the warrants date a little further down the road only if necessary; that is the current unknown at the moment. At least the flame of hope grew larger today as the opportunity for Poet is there to extend into the possibilities. We've been dealt so many challenges with this company that the Gods might finally be respecting that Poet has earned Their confidence and her way. Think of the energy saved because of Poet. That is good for Mother Earth too.

Monolithic 

New Message
Please login to post a reply