Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Re: POET Technologies Extends Warrants from 2018 Public Offering

Turr "I'm feeling pretty good for tomorrow, Friday or not. We closed at $.27 ...I expect it will close much higher tomorrow. We'll see. Poet indicating strongly $.75 warrants in the money in less than 4 months. Me happy, but who knows?"

I hope you are right, but this is the kind of logic that has burned us over and over again (indicating strongly $.75 warrants in the money in less than 4 months). I know at this point we will find a positive where we can, but IMO, the issue is once again these are just words, like "major inflection point". I imagine if the warrants are not in the money in 4 months, they could extend them again, so I hope something happens in the next 4 months, but these words are not proof of that. I am not trying to put a downer on this, just keeping expectations in check, based on history with this company. Previously it was "certain" that there would be big news to get the warrants in the money by the expiry date, well once again that expectation was not met.

Good luck!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply