Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Re: POET Technologies Extends Warrants from 2018 Public Offering

Assume for a minute that what the POET platform offers is accurately portrayed by management as described on POET’s website.  An effort by any one entity whether it is Chinese based or US based to take over control of POET would ultimately result in a bidding war with no clear winner. The fact that the Chinese group has not been side lined/or further delayed by COVID-19 I think is telling us how committed the Chinese are to gain a controlling interest in DL. And clearly there was some jockeying for position going on such that POET maintained controlling interest up to now. We don’t know the story behind the other interested party and maybe we never will.

My assessment is  that  the technology holds the keys for a level  of  integration  and performance at a cost that no  one  will be able  to compete  with. The companies that POET’s management team are speaking with are certainly aware of this.

About POET Technologies, Inc.

POET Technologies is a design and development company offering integration solutions based on the POET Optical Interposer™, a novel platform that allows the seamless integration of electronic and photonic devices into a single multi-chip module using advanced wafer-level semiconductor manufacturing techniques and packaging methods. POET's Optical Interposer eliminates costly components and labor-intensive assembly, alignment, burn-in and testing methods employed in conventional photonics. The cost-efficient integration scheme and scalability of the POET Optical Interposer brings value to any device or system that integrates electronics and photonics, including some of the highest growth areas of computing, such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), the Internet of Things (IoT), autonomous vehicles and high-speed networking for cloud service providers and data centers. POET is headquartered in Toronto, with operations Allentown, PA and Singapore. More information may be obtained at www.poet-technologies.com .

first-ever wafer-level integration of electronics and photonics into a single device  –  the POET Optical Interposer.

lowest cost of integrating electronics and photonics, with unparalleled scalability.

Optical Interposer-based solutions to span multiple product generations and a wide variety of applications.

wafer-level process that is completely compatible with standard CMOS semiconductor processing

Observation: I did a search of companies who have extended their warrant expiration date. I found that the majority of extensions were 1 to 2 years. I did not find any company who has extended their warrants for just 4 months. I expect others here have done the same. Has anyone found a company that has extended warrants for 4 months or less especially where the price spread is so wide? 

New Message
Please login to post a reply