Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Re: POET Technologies Extends Warrants from 2018 Public Offering

A bit more elaboration on the News Release:

First, much giddiness here yesterday, but, for a change, we were rewarded with a rise in price today!

Second, my point yesterday was excess giddiness over what I perceived to be a good, but not great release.  The extension of the warrants was not unexpected, but the time frame is obviously subject to change, so all the talk of "they must think they an get the stoclk over .75 in four months" likely overshoots the mark.  If I had been POET, I might have exended for six months andupped the exercise price to .775, as a matter of principal only.  

Third, the news about the 2b payment by March 31, well, we know what can happen there.

The really good thing about it, is it let a lot of air out of the ball of tension that was mounting around here. It was reassuring.  To me, it was particularly reassuring to know they did not attend OFC, as I had visions of the share price slide we've experience being due in part to a big "ho-hum response to our wares at the OFC.  I felt that likely was not the case, as the slide has ot been accompanied with "everyone run for the hills" mentality in the share volume.  Nevertheless, I was pleased to hear that they decided not to attend - best for our guys, really.

BTW, and just for fun, how did our super-sleuths ever miss the fact we didn't attend OFC?  Or did they miss it?

New Message
Please login to post a reply