A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Dear HPQAnon, I am not Peter. I am not involved with Pyrogenesis, but I wanted to take a time to respond to your new questions/allegations.

1. Are you aware of the Big 4 Accounting firms, one of which is KPMG? Okay. Maybe you are, maybe you aren't. Aware yourself. Now once you've done that, look over the correspondence between you and Peter in regard to your questions of auditing & disclosure. It should make sense now.... 

The biggest issue I have with your new claims/questions/allegations is that they majority fall into the category of lack of due dilligence on your part. But more importantly, you are either intentionally or unintentionally taking that lack of due diligence on your part, and following up on it. I don't understand, if the information is there in front of you and audited by a big 4 firm, why not due your own due diligence, with the aforementioned correspondence to arrive at your answer?

Instead you are asking to be spoonfed, and using vague phrasing with the ultimate point of yours being "I still do not understand the audit report!". Which you may have some right to say, however your lack of understanding doesn't give credit to your ... suggestions.

The only merit I can see in your post is an attack on the accounting industry, and accounting standards, not on Pyrogenesis.

I quote you saying "Also, the estimated sqft discrepancy originates from a lack of awareness that PYR apparently has 70 employees working"

Here is an example of lack of due diligence on your part. You claim a lack of awareness that PYR has 70 employees. You literally confirm that you were unaware there were 70+ employees.

I find it hard to believe that you weren't able to figure that out on your own, as it is listed all of the place, but let's take your statement at face value.

At the end of the day, it's not anyone else's fault but your own, that you were not aware of the employee count of Pyrogenesis, and thus that error you made does not give you more credence for your past or future questions regarding mistakes made in relation to facility square footage.

It is not a credible defense to say "the estimated sqft discrepancy originates from a lack of awareness " When you are questioned on  not knowing what you are talking about. Your own mistake which you could have avoided does not give you a free-pass on posting a question, that shows you are unaware of what you are talking about.

2. At this point, you aren't very credible in claiming that your questions weren't aimed in discrediting Peter or his father. Yes, to your credit, you initially mentioned that you weren't implying anything nefarious. However, despite you saying that, everything in your post says otherwise.

Do you really expect that investors on the sidelines are going to look at your past post and say to themselves "this person is simply asking a question and not attacking anyone". Then read Peter saying not to attack his father. Then read you double down and say "I’m not attempting to personally degrade him either".

I find it laughable that you come on here posting in aggressive and accusatory tone, but try to shield yourself by putting a false disclaimer that you aren't doing (what you are actually doing).

You have a right to ask questions, but evidenced by your post history, even when you get an answer, you press further with little basis or context, and think by saying [paraphrased] "Well I'm just asking the tough questions!!!! I'm not attacking anyone", that you are shielding yourself. You aren't. It's not hard to see what you are doing here.

Ah I see, you are one of those small shareholders that are simply asking the tough questions with no hidden agendas at all. None of your posts are challenges, you are simply seeking the truth :).

New Message
Please login to post a reply