A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

You wrote that the reason your math was wrong on the facility square footage in relation to taxes, was because, and I quote "the estimated sqft discrepancy originates from a lack of awareness that PYR apparently has 70 employees working".

Is this you admitting that the reason your argument was flawed on the facility tax expense, was the result of a mistake you made in not knowing the number of Pyrogenesis employees. It certainly looks like it.

Are we no longer discussing this? I am confused if you are trying to sweep your mistake under the rug, or if you are trying to build off the claim that you personally were not aware of the number of employees to excuse your miscalculation. In such a case, your mistake does not excuse your past miscalculation or give credence to a future inquiry regarding your mistake on numbers that are out there, such as the amount of people employeed. It's on their website, no?

Sorry I am also busy, but I'm glad we are on the same page here. Clearly neither of us has a hidden agenda! I can see that outright have stated many times in your posts that you are not being nefarious and are seeking the truth. 

It's also a good thing that beyond your disclaimers, the content of your posts confirms your true intentions for all to see.

New Message
Please login to post a reply