...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

We are all entitled to our opinions...and those who disagree with another's opinion will often consider the contary view to be invalid. C'est la guerre.

I strongly believe RVX will, at some point, explode higher....and assuming I'm right, I will have another firm and fixed opinion as to why it happened. If/when it happens I will opine that the reason is because smart money players who held the PPS down through manipulative measures like short selling, that they finally decided they'd tested retail patience to the max (or very close) and that the time had come to snap up all the limit orders and send the PPS flying.....

As has been noted by many others, at one time a share of RVX was trading close to $30....when development was still in question and any possibility of a phase III trial was still YEARS away.

Well, now phase III is on the doorstep....and all the retail herd is waiting for is some + price movement.....and its coming imo, but it is equally my opinion that when it comes its not going to stop at $3 or ever $5....and that those retailers who sell shares with the thought of getting back in, that they'll have to put on their running shoes and maybe a jet pack because I can see RVX absolutely exploding.

Could I be wrong? Sure.....I have been before and I will be again. My only real fear here is RVX being taken private.

New Message
Please login to post a reply