...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Hi led. As is well known I am not a trader and can't really add to that discussion but I'm sure glad you guys/gals are here having an excellent exchange of ideas. I'm learning.

I'm long because of the fundamental and innovative new science. These people (RVX and Zenith) are truly pioneers exploring and achieving remarkable results in epigenetic outcomes).

I too believe that the RVX share price will explode and nobody will hold it back when the time comes. When...I have no idea. The obvious answer is a successful BETonMACE trial. However there will be many successes along the way. We have all just experienced 2 years of successes since ASSURE. The big breakthroughs have been related to the understanding of the MOA of rvx-208. I believe these breakthroughs will continue in parallel with the BoM trial. As the new insights develop it will impact the perceived probability of a successful BoM but also new insight will be gained regarding the cascading impacts of rvx-208 and thus the MOA for other indications for this drug as has been discussed many times.

In addition the insight about rvx-208 has already provided insight (I believe) as to how Resverlogix views the Zenith portfolio of current molecules as evidenced in adjustments made a few months back and I give credit to RVX management for realizing the huge equity in Zenith and how it should be structured. In Zenith it could be viewed as an epigenetic factory with specialized and leading edge in BET bromodomain inhibition for various indications. Therefore, from a business structure perspective there might be the possibility of multiple spin-offs/IPOs depending on the disease. These in turn could become targets for various BPs depending on their own specializations.

Anyway, that being said, I am very frustrated that we are 29 months into the Zenith spin off and still have zero liquidity. I am pleased that they are responsibly protecting the assets as they get to understand them better and from what we saw at RVX the process of understanding is advancing rapidly with all of new types of scientific tests being applied.

I went to the Zenith website to see news releases but nothing seems updated. Perhaps I'm missing the new information???

I would greatly appreciate some liquidity at Zenith. The last I remember is certain investors who can spend a minimum of $100,000 were being invited to buy blocks of Zenith shares but I'm not even sure if that is correct. It seems to be and information black hole.

Overall I feel RVX (and Zenith) are in good hands (even though I have been extremely critical of Don over the years). The ship seems pointed in a solid direction and on a steady course. They would not have been able to attract such an esteemed steering committee for BoM unless these scientists think rvx-208 is onto something that requires very serious consideration and attention. There seems to be strong support from some at the Cleveland clinic and of course Eastern, NGN and Hepalink. Communications has improved significantly although I hope it improves further. Innovation is difficult to get across. I believe there is momentum in the message getting out and perhaps some respected analysts will jump back in as the "science story develops further" and the field of epigenetics takes on greater profile.

Anyway, that's how I see it. Just some stream on consciousness I had to get out of my head.

I would appreciate any insights re Zenith. There is an update coming in December. I hope someone can attend and deal with the liquidity issue - we deserve an answer.

GLTA and DYODD

Cheers

Toinv

New Message
Please login to post a reply