...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

tada ... agree with you, due to the NUMEROUS promising drugs that don't cut it for one reason or another, and there are many, you just can't chase everything for billions at a time. As the "surety"/risk looks better and better then you look at a sliding scale of risk/cost for acquisition. Hopefully there are more than a few BP's keeping an eye on RVX. All kinds of deals potentially? ... ... how many indications purchased/licensed for 208? ... how many molecules? ... the whole kit-n-kaboodle?

If top line looks good for Diabetic/Cardio and/or Renal and Cognitive ..... I would imagine the period between top line and full could get pretty interesting "behind the scenes" when risk potentially looks a whole lot better but fully removed? As we continue further and further toward full data, and then approval ...... risk reduces ...... but acquisition and deal costs goes UPPPPPPPP ......

Are "we" generally of the thought that RVX will be selling molecules or rights, for sure? I mean, do we really see RVX as a fully developed and integrated commercial drug company, or strictly as a developer? Or, maybe a BP buys the whole thing and brings 3000 molecules and the scientific braintrust in-house, for development, manufacture, commercialization under their BP brand, manufacturing, and commercial capabilities?

Assuming good data at top line, I think the period between top line and full will be interesting, and if it goes that far the period after full will be interesting also ..... if it gets to full FDA approval it is going to be VERY EXPENSIVE .........

Thoughts?  

New Message
Please login to post a reply