Aug 13, 2019 12:39PM

Aug 13, 2019 12:45PM

Aug 13, 2019 01:28PM
Aug 13, 2019 02:29PM

Aug 13, 2019 05:28PM

Aug 13, 2019 06:53PM

Aug 14, 2019 11:15AM

Aug 14, 2019 12:28PM

Not really in reply to your post, W, but my 2 cents to the exchanges in this thread in general.

Would we not see significantly more shares being traded on a day to day basis if the reason for the upticks of the S/P was really about us getting closer to the possibility of a drill touching down on any of our claims?

With the number of shares currently out there I would be expecting 100-200 million volume days rather than 10-20 million volume days.

At these daily trading volumes, it could be anything, luck even (or rather the absence of bad luck). No dilution, people holding onto their shares (in anticipation or simply because they have no other option) and a couple of people trying to get a part of the pie because they like the direction the management of the company is moving in.

Please don't get me wrong here, I, as much as anyone else wants the reason to be that we find the means to prove that what mr. Briscoe has always told us is hiding there is actually there, it's just that after all these years for me this doesn't read as imminent news on this kind of scale.

I'm happy with it. The rise in S/P. Friggin' thrilled. But I'm not expecting pottential proof of riches being pulled out of the ground just yet.

But I'll be the happiest person alive if I'm proven wrong on this one. 

Patience my fellow shareholders. It's been down there how many years? A couple of months extra won't hurt us that much. Steps taken by management now give me some confidence there might actually be a chance we'll be able to discuss sample grades within our lifetime.

GLTA,

LR.

New Message
Please login to post a reply