Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

You and I are very obviously at an impasse, so responding to you point-for-point will be a useless exercise and one annoying to many readers here.  I will offer, however, that I am not posting here for JBs return as CEO.  I want responsible, and appropriately experienced leadership in this company's executive positions.  As it is, we have a lawyer - albeit one with a long-ago background as a mining engineer - and an inventor/marketer of medical devices.  This is not right for an exploration-phase mining company that may be on the cusp of the discovery of the decade if not the century.  Those occupying the top chairs in the company are being, in my opinion, horrendously self-aggrandizing to the point of being dangerous to others.  If my saying that makes you angry, maybe you should step back and take a hard look at yourself.  And don't be too overly confident either about other shareholders not being able to do anything about it.  

Now, if Brett and Pete were honestly compelled to take over the company in order to save it, that would be understandable were the facts to be known.  However, as they are not spending their time looking for a new and appropriately qualified CEO, that flies in the face of such an excuse, especially given that they are learning their new roles on-the-job, part-time, and to the seeming gross detriment of all other shareholders, all while they can't get a drill into the ground either.  

I don't know if there is a scale for borderline personality disorder, but if there is, one or both of these persons may fall in there someplace.  ...just my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

ref
Dec 11, 2019 06:23PM
Dec 11, 2019 06:51PM
Dec 11, 2019 07:38PM
Dec 11, 2019 07:42PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply