Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free
ref
Dec 11, 2019 06:23PM
Dec 11, 2019 06:51PM
Dec 11, 2019 07:38PM
Dec 11, 2019 07:42PM

Aside from the inappropriateness of casting aspersions on other board members- which as a "newuser" you might not know is not the tradition here at Agoracom- (you can always go back to posting on "the other board")- we should acknowledge that we all share the same goal- for LBSR to start drilling and succeed. I assume we are all shareholders here ( again- unlike "the other board"- populated by shills and trolls) and so it should be obvious that we all share the same interest in success. There are honest disagreements as to how to get there, however, and reasonable concerns expressed about the current management- and previous management as well. I think there is unanimous agreement as to JB's geological skills and his devotion and commitment to the company. There have been doubts expressed about his business/negotiating skills. There is disagreement about the qualifications and commmitment of BG and doubts about his ability to successfully conclude a funding deal. I'm clearly not sure how to resolve these differences- and it should also be acknowledged that while we debate these issues here on this board- our discussions have very limited or even no impact on what is actually happening with the company. I think we would all be pleased if there were better communication in both directions- that we be better able to learn more as to what is really going on and that management be able to hear our concerns more directly and respond accordingly. In lieu of a costly shareholder meeting- the previously proposed video conference is still a very good idea IMO.

I also think- even if some of us are not happy with BG's stewardship- all would agree that things would be improved if JB's voice were again heard and heeded within the company- especially in regard to scientific, geologic and exploration matters- as well as reviewing and assessing the qualifications of some of these newly proposed board additions. But for this to happen- BG needs to resolve any impediments and disputes that might exist.

Hopefully these things can happen- and hopefully- one way or another- we can find our way to a funding deal.

New Message
Please login to post a reply