Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Re: Latest Ernst & Young - 29th Report of Monitor, Nov. 25, 2018

>I eventually succumbed to 32c. Not good. Depressing.

Waiting 10-20 years to break even or worse on an investment that was (let's be realistic) stolen from us by Venezuela is depressing. The MOC was an investment. I didn't throw dice, or day trade this all these years ago and held tight expecting mangement to honor their fiduciary duty. Was Fung lying in his CCAA application Affidavit? Affidavit of Robert Fung sworn December 22, 2011

A settlement of the arbitration or enforcement of an arbitral award will provide Crystallex with sufficient funds to pay all of its creditors in full and retain a significant amount of value for its shareholders. Crystallex requires the protection of the CCAA in order to bring about that result.

Where is the justice with Tenor riding off into the sunset with almost a billion $ and management, isolated from any dilution from the beginning, getting a big fat pay check for what exactly, giving away 90% of the NAP to their banker buddies?

If you want to make some noise, then contact the agencies that KRY_Chaser has mentioned instead of the pointless back and forth arguments with the likes of Paau that want you conditioned to accept pennies.

https://agoracom.com/ir/Crystallex/forums/discussion/topics/719348-latest-ernst-young-29th-report-of-monitor-nov-25-2018/messages/2214141#message

Our shares should be worth just over $1 at this phase and I still fully expect that we will get justice in this when all is said and done.

New Message
Please login to post a reply