Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Re: Latest Ernst & Young - 29th Report of Monitor, Nov. 25, 2018

Thats a lot of rants in a row Paau. 

So your saying Tenor is planning on taking their money in shares. Is that what they told you? I said they won't but you think I'm wrong. We will see.

Glad to see you have used the figure of $300 million for the data. Finally we agree.

Nice twist on words. I didn't say they hid the data from the monitor you did. Perhaps with your connections to Tenor you know better than the rest of us and they did or tried to. I certainly don't know and didn't say it so where did that come from?

I did say it wouldn't surprise me that they would hide the true value of the data from everyone until after they get paid the award money. Funny how you seemed to know wxactly how much jail time they would face for what you called "defrauding the court". Has that come up in discussions with Tenor when you talked about the value of the mining data or just in general?

Is there a lot of talk about possible jail time and how to avoid it or are you just speculating?

Looking forward to your next rant.

New Message
Please login to post a reply