Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Re: Latest Ernst & Young - 29th Report of Monitor, Nov. 25, 2018

Jimmi I've already given you the quotes from the NI 43-101 where the data was not used and they say it is historic and should not be relied upon. There would be no reason to publish that they "don't want" the data but not using it is a clue and then saying it is unreliable is a nail in the coffin. All of GRZ data was used for the NI 43-101 (despite Chaser's claim that GRZ is withholding the data).

Producing the NI 43-101 without the Crystallex data takes the project away from being able to use it. Their drill and plant plan now has been drawn up and commenced so to go back now with the Crystallex data is a backward step. I think if someone handed it to them in a brown envelope they would look at it, I doubt if they would use it.

But you are missing the point. You have claimed as a fact that they want it. You MUST have evidence to support that or admit you are lying. Saying in your opinion they want it ignores the evidence but at least is not a lie.

New Message
Please login to post a reply