Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Re: Latest Ernst & Young - 29th Report of Monitor, Nov. 25, 2018

JJ: I do get lost in your conspiracy theories. Are you asserting now that I think the data is worth $300m, that I think Fung and Tenor are hiding the mining data and that I am concerned about jail time? That's very Trumpian.

Just to be clear.

1. The data should have had some value but no one seems to want to buy it and it's likely now that it is worthless. And even it it were worth something, Tenor would own 88% of it, the MIP 3% and us 9% roughly.

2. No one is hiding the data. The monitor is fully aware of it and has to rely on Fung to realise it's value. We all know how good he is at that.

3. Don't conflate your ignorance and my knowledge of the law with your conspiracy theory. To be honest 10 years was a throw away. Fraud and/or perjury carry 14 year maximum penalties in Canada.

Now how about you show some intellectual honesty. You said: "Crystallex had mining data that GRZ and VZ want. That is a fact!" Admit that was your opinion and not a fact.

New Message
Please login to post a reply