Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Re: Latest Ernst & Young - 29th Report of Monitor, Nov. 25, 2018

I wouldn't expect that you will get a response. From their website it makes it clear they will be communicating with the Ad Hoc Committee and not Opt Ins. Given the chatter I would imagine we will see something posted if there is a change. My take is that nothing has changed or there wouldn't still be a Crystallex section on Gowling's website.

Crystallex

Please note that nothing on this page constitutes legal advice. Gowling WLG (Canada) LLP does not represent the Opt-in Shareholders. Any Crystallex shareholder wishing to opt-in should review the agreement in detail and with the assistance of legal counsel.

Welcome to the Gowling WLG (Canada) LLP informational website for the Shareholders of Crystallex International Corporation (referred to as “Crystallex”)

Gowling WLG (Canada) LLP (referred to as “Gowlings”) is a global law firm, with expertise in commercial litigation and insolvency matters. We are legal counsel to an Ad Hoc Committee of shareholders of Crystallex in the ongoing CCAA proceeding in Toronto, Canada.

More information on the Crystallex Insolvency proceeding can be found on the Crystallex website here or on the Monitor’s website here.

This website is intended to provide updates on Gowlings’ mandate and to provide information to Crystallex shareholders on how to “opt-in” to be represented by the Ad Hoc Committee of shareholders. This website is not intended to provide legal advice.

New Message
Please login to post a reply