Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Re: Latest Ernst & Young - 29th Report of Monitor, Nov. 25, 2018

Paau what real facts are you looking for? Crystallex had mining data that GRZ and VZ want. That is a fact! The mining data was not part of any ICSID claim against VZ and not listed in any award. That is a fact! The mining data belongs to Crystallex and not Tenor. It has never been part of any court documents so unless Fung decides to give away the data or has given away the data already, we the shareholders own it. That is a fact! I don't think even Fung and Tenor would be so brazen as to simply give away an asset that doesn't belong to them or even worse sell it and not give the money to the rightful owners

You are right, Crystallex and Fung specifically continues to disappoint me. That is why I have put my faith in the shareholder committee who continues to fight the injustice being done to Crystallex shareholders. Everyone who has opted in is disappointed with what has happened with this stock.

I think you have mixed us up Paau. I have never said I have no agenda. The day I joined to fight against what Tenor and Fung have done to us I have had an agenda. It is to get our fair share of the award by joining together with so many people on this board and elsewhere. 

You may disagree with my opinion of what the shareholder assets are and their value. That is evident when you offered up that shareholders would only get a dine a share. You asked me how I got to my opinion of a floor of $1.00 and I shared some of my thoughts which you have dismissed. No surprise there to me or others here on the board.

I've pointed out what you are and guessed at who you are in the past. I have no idea if you are being paid to be here or not but it is quite evident that your agenda and Tenors is aligned. You have done you best to stir up controversy.

One thing I have noticed is you seem to post more when things don't appear to be going Tenors way. On the surface it looks like Tenor is still in the drivers seat so I have to wonder if there are things happening beneath the surface that are worrying Tenor. I realise you won't say if there are troubles but the more you fight the better it must be for shareholders.

Keep up the trolling.

New Message
Please login to post a reply